235: A Leader’s #1 Priority Every Week
Jeremy has been CTO, COO, CEO and VC investor. As a leader, he has managed teams of teams of people. He is currently building the world’s largest investor and founder network. He created his company Rocket Mindset to rapidly uplevel the skills of founders and leaders.
Jeremy is unique among the guests on this show because of the size of the positive impact he intends to have. Everything Jeremy does is to impact 3 billion people…and have a lot of fun while doing it. To achieve this audacious goal, Jeremy is working with his global team of investors and founders to run, invest in, and advise a ton of companies with the intention of growing them and the humans inside them rapidly.
His favorite things are to find and create high quality, highly evolved humans.
- What you should learn during the interview process to ensure you hire the right person
- How to make an effective pitch, no matter what idea you’re trying to sell
- A winning approach when you want to help two people resolve a conflict
- Why daily stand-ups with your team create greater clarity, focus, and productivity
- The kinds of questions to ask that help your team become autonomous