Can you imagine having your arm torn off your body at age 7? That was the reality that my guest, Brian Bogert, faced at that tender age. You’ll be inspired and moved hearing Brian’s story of the accident, his recovery, and how he has used that experience to pursue the path he’s on now. His goal is to impact one BILLION people in the next 25 years, to help them see how to experience No Limits Living. Get out your pen and paper because Brian shares so much wisdom that you’ll want to capture these insights and tips to apply later.
Brian is a passionate human behavior and performance coach, speaker, business strategist, top sales professional and philanthropic leader who believes in helping growth-minded individuals achieve the best version of themselves: meaning, their most authentic selves.
- How to experience pain so you can move through it now and avoid suffering in the future
- Ways to increase your levels of awareness to realize when you’re operating in a “victim” mindset
- Questions you can ask others to help you identify blind spots…and the mindset you need to adopt before you ask
- How to take personal responsibility even if you find yourself being emotionally triggered by someone’s words or actions
- The advantages of approaching a situation from a neutral position