162: Purposeful Leadership and Sacred Power
What leadership lessons can we take away from the Elders in traditional communities around the world? Eboni Adams Monk has first-hand experience living with and learning from these wise individuals, and we uncover several of them in this inspiring conversation.
Eboni is Vice President of Marketing and Commercial Excellence at a specialty chemical company. She draws from her studies with Elders to inspire transformational leadership and life-changing growth so others can succeed at work. Her experiences with these cultures led her to write her beautiful and powerful book, Leading Wise: Inspirational Reflections for Corporate Leaders.
- Why Eboni makes no distinction between work life and personal life
- What inspired her to write her book and the key messages she wanted to convey
- The benefits of taking time to reflect…and the consequences if we don’t
- Why Eboni considers the power that leaders have to be sacred
- How leaders can build a feeling of community