214: Life Is Short, Choose Wisely
It can be devastating to lose a close family member to a disease like cancer. Carrie Verrocchio talks about the inspiration she received to use her true gifts because of messages she received from her beloved brother before and after he died. Since then, she’s been on a mission to wake others up to their true potential.
CarrieVee, as she is affectionately known to all her fans, is an international speaker, international best-selling author, podcast host, and Certified Transformation, Forgiveness, and Grief Coach.
After going from burned out corporate general manager to seizing opportunities and creating the life she had been dreaming of, Carrie now uses her experiences to lead others on a journey of Radical Empowerment and Radical Change.
She is the founder of the Radical Empowerment Method, an online program designed to walk people through the exact method she herself used to move from a life of feeling invisible to a life of empowered success and action. Carrie is the author of two very special books, The Radical Empowerment Method and 30 Days to Gratitude Journal.
- How “Life is Short, Choose Wisely” came to be Carrie’s mantra
- What are “Pow Pow Shoes” and how can you identify yours?
- Why forgiveness is one of the most powerful choices you can make
- The benefits of adopting and maintaining gratitude as a way of being
- Why Carrie says Happiness is a choice and not a destination