184: How We Show Up Changes Everything
What’s it like to hire, coach and fire based on your company’s Purpose, Values, and Mission? Clate Mask knows the answer because that’s exactly what he and his team at Keap are doing every day at Keap. And they’ve built a positive culture where everyone takes ownership and personal responsibility for their actions.
Clate is the co-founder and CEO of Keap (formerly Infusionsoft), with the mission of simplifying growth for millions of small businesses worldwide. Clate’s passion for small business success stems from his personal experience taking his software company from a struggling startup to an eight-time Inc. 500/5000 winner. He’s received numerous awards over the years, including Business Leader of the Year from the Arizona Technology Council, and he was a finalist for Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year. Clate is also the co-author of the New York Times bestseller Conquer the Chaos: How to Grow a Successful Small Business Without Going Crazy, a must-read for every business owner.
- What Clate learned from his coach Steve Hardison about how to show up for important conversations
- The importance of hiring people who are eager to grow as individuals and be owners of their lives
- Why Caring is the #1 core value at Keap
- The questions you’ll want to answer if you’re committed to creating a positive culture
- Some of the most important lessons Clate has learned as a leader